Magazines Canada hosts a series of one-hour webinars focusing on timely and relevant topics to help you run your business.
Each webinar is moderated by an industry veteran, allows you to ask questions of the presenter, and is available to return to it again and again.
The webinars are economical and practical and you can even mix and match with special package pricing.
So take an hour out of your day at home or the office and listen live by web. Keep yourself and your staff up to date in a constantly changing industry. Tune in!
- B2B Editorial & Advertising Panel – Maintaining the Credibility of your Content – REGISTER
Join us for this webinar panel discussion, editorially-focussed for B2B magazine professionals. Topics will include editorial integrity guidelines, sponsored content, building a strong editorial-advertiser relationship, and more, with panelists and a moderator from across the B2B industry.
Magazines Canada members can access the complete webinar archive in the Resource Centre. Make sure you’re logged in! Having troubles accessing the webinar archive? Email Magazines Canada at email@example.com for help.
Pricing and Registration
FREE to Magazines Canada members.
What do I need to connect?
For the audio, you need:
- Speakers or headphones connected to your computer. The audio is broadcast through the Internet.
For the presentation, you need:
- A high speed Internet connection. (Note: wireless connections aren’t recommended.)
- A web link, which will be sent to you via Zoom when you register. Click on the link to join. You will not be able to turn on your camera or microphone as an attendee
- Always test your system prior to the webinar to make sure you have the right add-ins and adequate connection speed. If you have successfully used Zoom before you should have no issues.
How do I get the access information for the webinar?
The access information will be sent to the email address used to register, prior to the webinar. If you haven’t received the info by 9:00 am on the day of the webinar, or if you’ve misplaced it, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need this info once the webinar’s in progress, contact Magazines Canada right away.
Do I have to register everyone at my magazine?
Yes, each individual person who would like to attend should register for the webinar through the link provided above.
I participated in the webinar. Can I get a copy of presentation used?
Yes, the presentation is available to registrants after the webinar.
Can I ask questions during the webinar?
Yes. You will be muted during the presentation, but a chat box will appear during the last 10-15 minutes of the webinar at which time you can type in your questions.
I registered but missed the live webinar. Is there a recording available?
Yes, in most cases a recording is available to registrants.
Magazines Canada acknowledges the support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage for this project.