Get the latest tips & tricks with these Hotsheets!
These one-page articles, or “Hotsheets,” were prepared by Magazines Canada to help you manage your magazine. Each Hotsheet delivers current information on a single topic, written by an expert in the field.
The Hotsheets focus on everything from working remotely as a team, financial management, magazine production, magazine editorial, selling regional advertising, membership programs, grant writing, content licensing, and much more!
2021-2022 Hotsheets – NEW!
- Workflow & The New Normal – Kilian Schalk, Founder, PurpleGray Consulting
- Magazine Industry Trends – Looking Back at 2021 & Forward to 2022 – Jessica Patterson
- The Secrets to Running a Circulation Department Without a Circulation Manager – Lisa Whittington-Hill, Publisher, This Magazine
- The Secrets of Editorial Packaging – Kim Shiffman, Editor-in-Chief, Today’s Parent
View Hotsheets by topic:
View Hotsheets by sector:
- Arts and literary magazines
- Business media magazines
- Large magazines and group publishers
- Mid-size and regional magazines
- Niche magazines