Get ready for MagNet 2019. Yup, MagNet, Canada’s largest magazine conference will be back April 24–25 and will be packed with engaging sessions, keynotes and networking opportunities. Is it in your calendar yet?
Paul Andrews Presents Two Dynamic Sales Sessions at MagNet
Described as a triple threat, Paul Andrews is a veteran sales professional, a tested marketing maven and an online expert. He will share his expertise and experience in two lively sessions.
At Lessons Learned from Managing a Marketing Services Division, Paul will share his experience in building PennWell’s marketing division. You should attend this session if you are thinking about starting up a marketing services division or are looking for tips to increase your revenue streams. You will hear the good, the bad and the ugly.
In the session Best Practices in Hiring Sales Reps, hear Paul share some of his war stories in addition to sharing hiring best practices. You have heard the adage, “Take a long time to hire and a short time to fire.” In today’s environment you cannot afford to make any mistakes in hiring sales professionals. If you are involved in the hiring process this session is a must attend. If you are thinking about changing positions, learn what hiring managers are looking for.
MagNet 2018 Featured Speakers on AudioMags
Listen to exclusive conversations with speakers in these recent episodes of our AudioMag podcast:
- Kim Pittaway on how to create your own professional strategic plan
- Jacqueline Loch on advertising partnerships and the new magazine ecosystem
- Sree Sreenivasan’s social media status report
- Richard Carmichael on magazines, SEO and the power of search
- Philip Scrutton on the resilience of magazines at retail
- David Topping on how to stop wasting your time on digital
- Stephen Kimber on making the leap from magazine writing to books