Act now and enjoy great savings as well as a robust agenda with opening and closing keynote speakers.
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit, happening February 5–6, 2019, will feature an opening day keynote address by Kevin Turpin, president of the Washington, D.C.-based National Journal, who has gained an international reputation for his successful approach to overcoming the challenges facing all B2B publishers.
And the event will conclude with the return of Bo Sacks, the publisher of America’s longest running e-enewsletter, who will deliver a keynote address encompassing his global insights and unique perspectives.
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2019 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 2:30 pm on Tuesday, February 5 followed by the opening keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, February 6 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- The new content dynamic and the changing relationship between publishers and agencies
- An update on the Magazines Canada Internship Program
- Building digital contract publishing revenues
- New approaches to sales challenges
Registration rates before December 31:
- Event pass: Magazine Canada members pay only $325
- Event pass: The non-member price is $450
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members is $275 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members is $400 (does not include hotel night)
Registration rates after January 1:
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $375
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $325 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues!
This event is made possible with the support of Ontario Creates.
For more information:
Director, Member Services and Development