The 2017 Alberta Magazines Conference and Awards Gala is coming up on March 16–17 in Calgary, and hosts AMPA have just released a sneak peek at some of the speakers you’ll meet at this year’s event:
- Carey Polis, digital editor for Bon Appétit
- John Bennet, former longtime editor with The New Yorker
- Bridget Williams, COO at Food52
- Leo Jung, creative director at The California Sunday Magazine and Pop-Up Magazine
- Vanessa Wyse, founder and creator director or Studio Wyse
The 2017 conference program will feature 15 speakers in total from some of the world’s leading media brands, speaking about timely topics in publishing, editorial, digital, design and ad sales.
AMPA releases the full conference lineup later this month on January 30 on a new AMC website with interviews, podcasts, registration details and everything else you need to know about the event.