This exclusive gathering—the only one of its kind in Canada—provides attendees with a valuable opportunity to meet with their peers, share experiences and cultivate new ideas and initiatives.
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2018 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 3:30 pm on Monday, January 22 followed by the keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, January 23 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- The findings of ground-breaking new research into the efficacy of B2B advertising in Canada
- Data & Digital Revenues: Their Prospects & Forecasting
- Is a Unified Audience Data Platform Within Reach for B2B Publishers?
- Magazines Canada B2B Intern Pilot Program
As in past years, Magazines Canada’s Business Media Advisory Committee is developing an agenda and speaker list that will be empowering, actionable and relevant. It will be of value to the entire business media team including senior editors, sales and audience development staffers.
Register Now at the Early Bird Rate—Book by December 31!
- Event pass: Magazine Canada members pay only $315
- Event pass: The non-member price is $450
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members is $250 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members is $400 (does not include hotel night)
Registration rates after January 1
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $350
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $300 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Barbara Zatyko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sixth annual Business Media Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues.
Magazines Canada would like to thank the Alliance for Audited Media for sponsoring the 2018 Business Media Leadership Summit.
This event is made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation.