The Business Media Leadership Summit returns February 5–6, 2019 to the Kingbridge Conference Centre, King City, just north of Toronto.
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit promises to be the most successful yet. Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews for its specially-built agenda focused on senior business media leaders.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 2:30 pm on Tuesday, February 5 followed by a keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, February 6 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- Selling Media In A Programmatic World—Understanding Trends; Generating Traction
- Magazines Canada’s B2B Intern Pilot Program Update
- Taking Digital Contract Publishing to a Whole New Level
This year’s opening keynote address will be presented by Kevin Turpin, president of the Washington, D.C.-based National Journal.
Under Kevin’s leadership, National Journal has gained an international reputation for successfully developing new and innovative revenue streams in the face of the disruption and challenges facing all publishers. Kevin will bring actionable insights into the company’s operations and evolving product offerings—as well as how meeting and overcoming challenges has become part of the corporate culture.
Register Now at the Early Bird Rate: Book by December 31!
- Event pass: Magazine Canada members pay only $325
- Event pass: The non-member price is $450
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members is $275 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members is $400 (does not include hotel night)
Registration rates after January 1:
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $375
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $325 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues!
Magazines Canada would like to thank the Alliance for Audited Media for sponsoring the 2019 Business Media Leadership Summit.
This event is made possible with the support of Ontario Creates.
For more information:
Director, Member Services and Development