The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit will feature an agenda based on attendee feedback from previous years as well as a number of new features that will enrich the delegate experience.
An in-depth workshop will provide all attendees an opportunity to meet and work with each other on the day-to-day issues facing B2B publishers and their organizations. And, they will be able to take actionable solutions back to their organizations and benefit from their attendance immediately.
In addition, the Business Media Leadership Summit will host two, world-renowned keynote speakers: Kevin Turpin, president of the Washington, D.C.-based National Journal, and Bo Sacks, the publisher of America’s longest running enewsletter, who will deliver a keynote address encompassing his global insights and unique perspectives.
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2019 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 2:30 pm on Tuesday, February 5 followed by the opening keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, February 6 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- The U.S. B2B landscape and what a Canadian delegation learned at the recent BIMS conference
- Selling media in a programmatic world
- A panel discussion and presentations around building revenue
Registration rates before December 31:
- Event pass: Magazine Canada members pay only $325
- Event pass: The non-member price is $450
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members is $275 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members is $400 (does not include hotel night)
Registration rates after January 1:
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $375
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $325 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues!
This event is made possible with the support of Ontario Creates.
For more information:
Director, Member Services and Development