Last chance to register! Registration closes January 16 at noon (ET).
Attendance promises to be at all-time high! Book your spot now!
In just one week, the sixth annual Business Media Leadership Summit will convene.
Interest in this specialized annual gathering is at record levels, with the number of delegates planning to attend.
Attendees will be privy to an agenda that has been tailored specifically for the needs of Canada’s B2B media specialists. It will provide both critical thinking as well as actionable understandings and behind-the-scenes looks at the wide variety of issues they are confronting daily.
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2018 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 3:30 pm on Monday, January 22 followed by the keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, January 23 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- Keynote speaker Paul Andrews will provide a unique look inside PennWell’s B2B operations
- A panel of B2B experts will share money-making ideas
- Taking custom publishing to new digital levels
- Magazines Canada’s B2B internship pilot program and OMDC grants and applications
- Habitat Magazine case study
- Inside a new B2B advertising research study
- Looking ahead: digital and cross-platform revenue trends
- Building a data-driven business
- Is a unified audience data platform within reach for B2B publishers?
- The practicalities of working with CASL
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $350
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $300 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Jennifer Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sixth annual Business Media Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues.
This event is made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation.