Four Spaces Left! Act Today!
Registration for the 2019 Business Media Leadership Summit closes today. Register now before it’s too late.
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit promises to deliver an outstanding program with speakers and topics that are vital to those B2B media organizations seeking new and effective strategies and tactics to separate themselves from their competitors and thrive.
Sessions will include:
- The new content dynamic and the changing relationship between publishers and agencies
- An update on the Magazines Canada Internship Program
- Building digital contract publishing revenues
- New approaches to sales challenges
- The U.S. B2B landscape and what a Canadian delegation learned at the recent BIMS conference
- Selling media in a programmatic world
- A panel discussion and presentations around building revenue
An in-depth workshop will provide all attendees to meet and work with each other on the day-to-day issues facing B2B publishers and their organizations. And, they will be able to take actionable solutions back to their organizations and benefit from their attendance immediately.
And, the agenda will be bookended by keynote speakers: Kevin Turpin, president of the Washington, D.C.-based National Journal, and Bo Sacks, the publisher of America’s longest running e-enewsletter, who will deliver a keynote address encompassing his global insights and unique perspectives.
Other speakers include:
- Arjun Basu, Senior Vice President, Product, Bookmark Content and Communications (formerly known as Spafax)
- Scott Bender, Global Head of Publishing Strategy & North American Business Development, Prohaska Consulting
- Joyce Byrne, Publisher, Avenue Calgary
- Corrine Lynds, Editorial Director, Motum B2B
- Rob Ristagno, CEO, The Sterling Woods Group
- Sandra Parente, Director, Business Development, Insurance Media Group, Newcom Media Inc.
- Melissa Summerfield, VP Operations, Newcom Media
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2019 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 2:30 pm on Tuesday, February 5 followed by the opening keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, February 6 after a full day of presentations.
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $375
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $325 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
The seventh annual Business Media Leadership Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues!
This event is made possible with the support of Ontario Creates.
For more information:
Director, Member Services and Development