Forward-looking agenda promises to be best yet! Book spots for your team now!
Happy New Year!
The agenda for the sixth annual Business Media Leadership Summit has been finalized and promises to deliver insights and ideas that will help achieve 2018 targets.
Central to this value-packed agenda will be a session on “Taking Digital Contract Publishing to a New Level.”
Arjun Basu, SVP, Product at Bookmark Content and Communications in Montreal, has a wealth of experience creating reader-driven content for some of Canada’s largest brand names. His experience and insights will provide attendees with new ideas and the type of critical thinking that drives the bottom line.
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2018 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 3:30 pm on Monday, January 22 followed by the keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, January 23 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- Keynote speaker Paul Andrews will provide a unique look inside PennWell’s B2B operations
- A panel of B2B experts will share money-making ideas
- Taking custom publishing to new digital levels
- Magazines Canada’s B2B internship pilot program and OMDC grants and applications
- The practicalities of working with CASL
- Habitat Magazine case study
- Inside a new B2B advertising research study
- Looking ahead: digital and cross-platform revenue trends
- Building a data-driven business
- Is a unified audience data platform within reach for B2B publishers?
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $350
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $300 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Jennifer Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sixth annual Business Media Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues.
This event is made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation.