Speaker slate holds real value for attendees! Book spots for your team now!
The breadth and depth of presentations and speakers planned for the sixth annual Business Media Leadership Summit will provide all attendees—regardless of experience and position—with the insights and ideas needed to drive their businesses forward.
Of special interest is the session entitled “The Practicalities of Working With CASL.”
Speakers Joan Brehl, Vice President and General Manager, Canada at the Alliance for Audited Media, and Brinda Luckoo, President of Inovva, have a wealth of experience in all aspects of audience engagement. Their experience in working with CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation) has provided them with unique understandings of how Canadian media organizations are dealing with the new regulatory environment and preparing for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)—a set of European standards that come into effect this year.
Since its inception in 2012, the Business Media Leadership Summit has attracted hundreds of B2B professionals and garnered strong reviews. The 2018 Summit will build on this tradition and once again be held at the Kingbridge Conference Centre, a short drive north of Toronto.
The Summit begins with working sessions at 3:30 pm on Monday, January 22 followed by the keynote address, networking reception and dinner. It finishes up at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, January 23 after a full day of presentations that will include:
- Keynote speaker Paul Andrews with a unique look inside PennWell’s B2B operations
- A panel of B2B experts sharing money-making ideas
- Taking custom publishing to new digital levels
- Magazines Canada’s B2B internship pilot program and OMDC grants and applications
- Habitat Magazine case study
- Inside a new B2B advertising research study
- Looking ahead: digital and cross-platform revenue trends
- Building a data-driven business
- Is a unified audience data platform within reach for B2B publishers?
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $350
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $300 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Jennifer Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sixth annual Business Media Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues.
This event is made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation.