Interested in the future of content in digital media? Don’t miss the one-day Digital Media at the Crossroads conference (DM@X), happening in Toronto at U of T on Saturday, January 28, 2017. Magazines Canada members can register for the event at a reduced rate!
Visit the conference website digitalmediaatthecrossroads.ca to register and for more information on this year’s program, sessions and speakers, who include:
- Valerie Creighton, President and CEO, Canada Media Fund
- Jim Lidestri, CEO, BuzzAngle Music, NYC
- Sara Diamond, President, OCAD University
- Reynolds Mastin, President and CEO, Canadian Media Producers Association
- Barbara Motzney, Chief Consumer Officer, CRTC
The regular registration rate is $399, but Magazines Canada member magazines and employees can register for the conference at a special “creator” rate of only $99. This rate includes program materials and a buffet lunch.
The conference program is wide-ranging and provocative, including panels on:
- strengthening Canadian content creation, discovery and export;
- how to find and measure digital content, consumption and dollars;
- technological disruption in the digital media sector;
- and creative clusters: can Canada compete?
All of the conference speakers are directly involved in the digital media business, whether as producers, regulators, entrepreneurs or academics. Read more about this year’s speakers.