Vividata has released its readership data for magazines covering July 2017 through to June 2018.
Vividata’s national, single-source survey of 43,014 Canadian consumers is the largest cross-media research study in Canada, providing cross-platform audience data, print and digital, for magazines and newspapers. It reports on how Canadians are shopping, and how they’re accessing content across all media.
Magazine highlights from the Vividata Fall 2018 report include:
- 9 out of 10 Canadians read a magazine brand in the past three months.
- 1 in 3 magazine readers searched online for a product, brand or service advertised in a magazine.
- Nearly a quarter of readers used a discount offered in a magazine.
Also of interest to magazine media, particularly those titles with video and podcast brand extensions:
- 1 in 4 Canadians watched videos in YouTube in the past week, with music videos as their top choice for videos watched.
- 3 million Canadians have a paid subscription to an audio streaming service.
For more on the Vividata Fall 2018 report, please visit vividata.ca/news/press-release.
Source: Vividata Fall 2018 report, July 2017 to June 2018