Exclusive B2B advertising research is on the agenda! Book your spots now!
The sixth annual Business Media Leadership Summit will be of value to all members of your B2B team, with a variety of sessions and speakers focused on improving your business.
New session: The leadership team from Research+Knowledge=Insights will present an inside look at a unique piece of B2B advertising research that has been commissioned by Magazines Canada.
This session alone makes the Summit worth attending!
Join us January 22 and 23 for more stimulating sessions, including:
- Keynote speaker Paul Andrews will provide a unique look inside PennWell Marketing’s B2B operations
- A panel of B2B experts will share money-making ideas
- Taking custom publishing to new digital levels
- Magazines Canada’s B2B internship pilot program and OMDC grants and applications
- The practicalities of working with CASL
Register Now at the Early Bird Rate—Book by December 31!
- Event pass: Magazine Canada members pay only $315
- Event pass: The non-member price is $450
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members is $250 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members is $400 (does not include hotel night)
Registration rates after January 1
- Event pass for Magazines Canada members: $350
- Event pass for non-members: $550
- Day pass for Magazines Canada members: $300 (does not include hotel night)
- Day pass for non-members: $450 (does not include hotel night)
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Barbara Zatyko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sixth annual Business Media Summit will be a sound investment in the year ahead. Plan now on attending with your colleagues.
This event is made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation.