Our 2017 Hotsheet series is officially rolling out! This week’s Hotsheet, 4 Easy Ways Analytics Can Help Editors by Carley Fortune, discusses why analytics matter, how they can help and how you can use analytics to your advantage to make them a better editor.
This is just one of the many exciting Hotsheets we have coming your way. The 2017 series will bring focused, comprehensive advice on the following topics:
- Ad Blocking: The Way Forward by Brian Kane, Co-Founder and COO at Sourcepoint
- A Guide to Online Circulation Marketing by Jon Spencer of Abacus Circulation Inc.
- Content Marketing for Your B2B Audience by John Burns, Editorial Director at Echo Storytelling
- Digital Circulation 101 by Nancy Parker, Circulation Manager at Cottage Life
- How to Run and Promote a Contest by Michal Kozlowski, Publisher of Geist
- International Distribution with UPPERCASE Magazine by Janine Vangool, Publisher of UPPERCASE
- Managing B2B Data in a Digital World by Vesna Moore, Director of Circulation & CASL Compliance at Annex Business Media
- Marketing Ideas for Trade Shows & Events by Eithne McCredie of McCredie Circulation Management
- Marketing Subscriptions to Students by Eithne McCredie
- Mobile: Made to Order for B2B Media by John Wilpers, Senior Director/USA at Innovation Media Consulting
- New Readers Equals New Revenue by Martin White, Founder of Online Marketing Magazine
- The Writers’ Landscape: Reaching Indigenous and Diverse Communities by charles c. smith, Executive Director at Cultural Pluralism in the Arts Movement
- Sales Management 101 by Deborah Rosser, Publishing Consultant
- Setting Up Shop: Selling Your Magazine Brand Online by Matthew Blackett, Publisher of Spacing
- Social Media Tools for Publishers by Kim Latreille, Multiplatform Production Consultant
- Tips and Trends for B2B Magazine Branding by Norm Lourenco, Creative Director at K9 Strategy + Design
- Tips for Launching a Magazine by Eithne McCredie
- Diversity: What Words Can I Use? What Stories Can I Tell? by charles c. smith
- When Sponsorship Makes More Sense Than Advertising by Greg Salmela, Creative Director at Aegis and Publisher of Peeps
Stay tuned for the release of these fascinating Hotsheets! You won’t want to miss it.
2017 Hotsheets are available in our Resource Centre, and require a member login to access. Previous year’s Hotsheets are free to the public.